· Purchases and refinances on owner-occupied and rental properties with a max 30-year amortization
· Max 60%TDS (we do not look at GDS)
· Bruised credit: No minimum beacon score
· No maximum mortgage amount
· BFS: Stated income via minimum 6 months business bank statements (No NOAs or T1 generals required, we do not ask for tax documentation). Cash component, business financials (negative retained earnings).
· Purchases and refinances in company name/Hold co. etc.
· Can consider active consumer proposals and bankruptcies, double bankruptcies discharged within 1 business day
· Can payout CRA, property tax arrears, liens, collections/judgments and consumer proposals
· Blanket Mortgages (one mortgage over two (or more) houses
· 20% prepayment on the anniversary date